Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 48% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,745 (€1,625) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)