Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨69,309 (₨111,586) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)