Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.080 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,997 (913 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)