Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.826 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,265 (1,714 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (36 minutes ago)