Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.977 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,165 (1,744 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)