Cost of living comparison between Rzeszów, Poland and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.814 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,808 (4,984 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)