Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,117 (€611) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)