Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,994 (руб 35,893) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (29 minutes ago)