Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,715 (руб 74,955) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)