Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,757 (руб 37,703) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)