Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,804 (€832) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)