Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,655 (€612) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)