Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.110 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,074 ($2,123) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)