Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 71% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,378 ($879) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (33 minutes ago)