Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.031 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,264 (ARS $20,157) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)