Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19255 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,531 (194,914 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (32 minutes ago)