Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19735 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,637 (200,849 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)