Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20056 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,226 (429,938 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)