Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20294 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,569 (175,268 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)