Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19897 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨40,604 (204,076 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)