Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20448 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,438 (422,715 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)