Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.985 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,427 (R 9,715) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)