Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.421 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,101 (R 9,980) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)