Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.524 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,622 (R 7,173) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)