Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.633 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,082 (R 10,378) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)