Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.358 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,191 ($b3,974) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)