Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.879 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,266 (R$ 4,943) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)