Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,554 (€668) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)