Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,631 (€1,539) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)