Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,460 (€1,527) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)