Cost of living comparison between Recife, Brazil and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,739 (R$ 4,550) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)