Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.762 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,740 (£758) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)