Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,405 (₨75,930) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)