Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,869 (﷼ 42,097,504) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)