Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.511 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,350 (kr9,920) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)