Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,918 (kr9,407) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)