Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11111 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,618 (CH$356,579) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)