Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.209 INR / RON
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,587 (5,280 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)