Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.859 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 61% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,557 (7,031 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)