Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.122 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 62% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,311 (6,970 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)