Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,334 (2,498 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)