Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.254 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,575 (2,938 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)