Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.401 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,730 (5,166 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (27 minutes ago)