Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.859 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,292 (6,749 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)