Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.807 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,356 (12,979 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)