Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.720 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,296 (6,741 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (30 minutes ago)