Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,775 ($663) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (42 minutes ago)