Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.980 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,273 ($604) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)