Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.280 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,105 (Q5,507) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)