Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.857 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,398 (Q4,110) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)