Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.025 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,159 (Q9,214) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (30 minutes ago)