Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.487 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,183 (Mex$ 12,959) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (19 minutes ago)