Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.820 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,704 (NZ$1,555) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)