Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨44,340 (﷼ 27,648,205) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)