Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 408% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨396,709 (元40,467) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)