Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 407% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨412,337 (元41,774) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)