Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.708 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 362% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,077 (元16,180) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)