Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 366% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,608 (元18,487) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)