Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,319 (元8,769) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)