Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,325 (元4,409) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)