Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,409 (元4,575) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)