Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.175 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,012 (元4,326) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)