Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07561 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,911 (1,943,008 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)