Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07194 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,830 (2,263,284 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)