Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07495 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,011 (2,001,359 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)