Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07153 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,901 (949,222 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)