Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07219 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,730 (1,935,616 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)