Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07144 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,923 (852,818 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)