Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07223 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,894 (759,959 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)