Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.517 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,800 (Bs 5,953) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)