Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.464 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,624 (Bs 5,975) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)