Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.200 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,478 ($U19,307) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (20 minutes ago)