Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.290 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,439 ($U21,155) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)