Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09755 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,176 (CH$483,627) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)