Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10026 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,098 (CH$1,068,244) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 3 hours ago)