Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10702 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,373 (CH$526,767) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)