Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.737 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,357 (S/. 1,943) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (about 1 hour ago)