Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.116 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,029 (S/. 1,890) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)