Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.394 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,085 (Mex$ 15,050) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)