Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10730 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,398 (CH$898,434) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)