Cost of living comparison between Puerto Montt, Chile and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10232 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,846 (CH$946,477) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)