Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru vs Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.535 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,095 (S/. 2,280) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)