Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,438 (S/. 2,142) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)