Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.992 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,115 (S/. 1,907) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)