Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.914 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,057 (S/. 2,489) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (33 minutes ago)