Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,508 (€561) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)