Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,126 (€1,168) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (41 minutes ago)