Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,095 (€1,258) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)