Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,638 (€1,310) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)