Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 INR / MKD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,170 (32,171 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)