Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,050 (€645) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)