Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,713 (R$ 4,759) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)