Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.837 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,813 (R$ 2,562) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)