Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,831 (R$ 4,976) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)