Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.391 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,846 (R$ 2,052) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)