Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.052 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,953 (2,490 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)