Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.018 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,970 (5,679 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)