Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.364 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,832 ($b3,933) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)