Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.666 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,645 ($b8,550) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)