Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.430 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,767 ($b3,793) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)