Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.147 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,253 ($781) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)