Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.684 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,079 ($1,231) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)