Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.620 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨77,890 (E£ 21,515) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (35 minutes ago)