Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.683 INR / TTD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 47% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,939 (11,353 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (28 minutes ago)