Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.600 INR / TTD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 47% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,389 (12,436 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (40 minutes ago)