Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.700 INR / TTD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 38% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,417 (4,991 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)