Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.022 INR / TTD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 47% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,900 (10,966 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)