Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.482 INR / TTD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,472 (5,639 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)