Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.452 INR / PGK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,822 (4,840 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)