Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.072 INR / PGK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,521 (4,723 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)