Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.278 INR / PGK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,113 (2,175 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)