Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.976 INR / MUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,691 (₨23,629) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)