Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.886 INR / MUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 42% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,870 (₨58,799) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)